We Organize Businesses by Removing Frustrations – One System at a Time
Quality & Service Control, Daily Routines and Preventative Maintenance checklists are tools used to reduce waste and organize a company. In addition, these tools enable employees to do their job, without constant supervision.
A System Buster is a non-conforming event that cause business chaos. To explain further, it’s an event that causes errors, miscommunications, late deliveries, poor quality, poor housekeeping and equipment failure, etc. .
An Operations Manual is a written detailed manual of how a business operates, from opening until closing. Therefore, nothing left to chance. All processes, “the work” clearly-defined for all employees and “franchise ready”.
A place for everything and everything in its place, is the 100% System of Cleanliness. In other words, it’s system for sustaining good housekeeping.
Also known as “5S”, Sort, Straighten, Shine, Standardizing and Sustain.
System100™ – Business Process Management
A BPM, ERP, CRM and much more
System100™ is the solution and tool for;
• Lean Management • Continual Improvement • Quality Control Sustainability • Systems Management • Organization • Service Control Sustainability • Franchise-readying a Business • Developing and Managing the company’s Operations Manual • Tracking Job/Projects • Scheduling Jobs/Projects • Developing and Managing SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures)
System100™ is a browser-based software and a (BPM) business process management software. In addition it’s features a (CRM) Customer Relationship Management system. For this reason, you can even call it an (ERP) Enterprise resource planning software. Due to, it enables any business to use a series of integrated systems to manage their organization systematically. Therefore, automating many office, service and manufacturing functions.
A Uniquely Designed Integrated Business Process Management Tool
System100™ designed to eliminate errors, therefore eliminating rework, bottlenecks, chaos and all forms of waste in a company. Hence, System100™ brings order to any workflow through a systematic approach. In fact, empowering people to work at maximum efficiency. In addition, measuring employee progress with its powerful scoreboard system..
System100™ business process management tool is also the company’s “brain trust” for operations. In addition, System100™ is fully dynamic, which supports, making changes to the software without need of a programmer. Hence, this feature rich software will help revitalize and turn-key any type business, in a matter of months.
Lost Time is Gone Forever
It’s important to point out, that System100™ can free up to 90% of the time an owner or managers spends, bogged down in day to day operations. Therefore, giving owners extra time to market and grow their business. But most importantly, giving them time to enjoy life.
Does Your Business Run Efficiently Without You Onsite?
Say farewell to complicated solutions so-called “experts” take years to implement. Thereby, leaving owners and managers with little control over their business. In contrast, System100™ business process management software, gives management control over business frustrations. Therefore, allowing management to leave the premise without the business falling apart.
In short, don’t waste years reinventing the wheel by developing systems from scratch. Because, System100™ is ready now! Because, we’ve done the legwork.
Also, before you purchase software to help organize your business;
• Track all waste and how much errors cost my business?
• Come with a built-in Operations Manual totally customizable to mirror your business?
• Support On-boarding documents that I can be totally customized to meet your requirements?
• Feature a Scoreboard System with infinite configurations for managing at-a-glance systems?
• Has the capability of building a system from any existing paper document, or form you now use?
• Provide radical and prompt Customer Service, with live technicians and system experts?
• Organize company documents automatically, with a unique Document Management System?
• Supply a Preventative Maintenance system thereby, keeping all equipment in peak performance.
• Offer asset and product inventory, with a requisition system?
Finally, If you can’t answer yes to all these questions, then you need to stop and consider!
For more information about System100™ software, contact Ebiz Products LLC by phone or email.
1-888-496-8180 | Ask@ebizproducts.com